Chronic Pain Physiotherapy
SERVING GLADESVILLE, RYDE, BORONIA PARK, HUNTER’S HILL, PUTNEY, AND DRUMMOYNE
Right Now Are You…
…in pain—and you have been for a while now. It's frustrating and upsetting that you're unable to do the things you used to because you don't believe your body—whether it’s your back, your knees, or something else—can handle it. You're limited when it comes to what activities you can participate in, you're highly stressed and anxious about your condition, and you’re losing hope for getting better.
You've probably been failed by many people in the past and been to physios, chiropractors and doctors. You still don't have answers as to what’s wrong...or perhaps you have conflicting answers from each person. Nobody has actually sat you down and given you a roadmap to get you out of this space.
If you’re struggling with any of this, you’re in the right place. And you’re one of the many Australians dealing with chronic pain.
What is Chronic Pain?
Chronic pain is anything that lasts longer than 3 months. The pain could show up as a sharp pain, an ache, stiffness, limited mobility, numbness, tingling. Whatever it is, it’s creating a whole lot of ongoing pain and discomfort.
It could be located anywhere in the body, though we most often see our patients feeling it in their:
- Back (Upper and lower)
How Fine Form Physiotherapy can help with chronic pain management and recovery:
We understand that it's incredibly stressful not to have a clear understanding of what's happening and a pathway towards recovery, and our goal is to help you finally find some relief—and even, in most cases, a full recovery
Our approach is incredibly comprehensive—because that is what works when it comes to chronic pain treatment. The result? A renewed feeling of calmness, dramatic symptom reduction (and in time, a full recovery), more hope for your future, and more confidence in your body and your ability to live life fully and freely. We’ve seen it time and time again.
As your treatment provider, we will:
- Help you to understand how chronic pain develops in the body, so you start to understand what’s going on and why. Knowledge is power in this instance.
- Give you a diagnosis, so you know the root cause of your pain.
- Work closely with you to create a comprehensive treatment plan that provides real, long-term pain relief—-incorporating hands-on treatments at every in-clinic session, such as remedial massage specific to your condition. (You can learn more about our remedial massage techniques here.)
- Teach you coping strategies to better manage emotionally. This can have a huge impact on your physical symptoms too, as stress and anxiety is a big pain aggravator,
- Provide you with rehabilitative exercises specific to your condition so that you can get mobile again and return to an active lifestyle.
What Our Clients Say
Ready to get the support you need and find relief?
We’ll help you find freedom from chronic pain through targeted physiotherapy treatment.
Don't let pain and physical limitations hold you back from a full life any longer. At Fine Form, your wellbeing, relief and recovery is our focus.
Enhance Your Results
Upgrade your workout—our Clinical Pilates Reformer Classes have been called a "gamechanger". Come to a class and see why!
Learn More »
Sydney Energy Healing Hub
Learn how to combine body, mind, spirit and science to give you the ultimate fuel for your body to reach higher states of health, consciousness and self actualisation through The Energy Enhancement System.
Learn More »